understand and agree comply with the following rules and regulations covering use of the party room:
1. Administrative charges of $50.00 (money order, certified cheque or debit card payment only) are required to reserve
the Party Room and must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the booking date.
2. Tenants rental account must not be in arrears. Tenant should not be in a breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
3. The function will be limited to sixty (60) guests in order to comply with Fire Department Regulations.
4. The party room will be available until 10:00 p.m. only. In consideration of the other residents in the building, as well
as to allow time to clean the premises, all music and loud noise must cease by 9:30 p.m.
5. Residents cannot book the party room for their friends, employer or any third party group.
6. The resident is totally responsible for the conduct of their guest while on the premises. Noise, or any other activity that interferes with reasonable enjoyment of other residents must not be allowed.
7. Pathway reserves the right to limit the number of weekends that can be booked in advance by one resident.
8. Pathway has the right to refuse the use of the party room if the proposed event does not comply with generally
accepted activities (i.e. birthdays, weddings, shower, graduation etc.)
9. Consumption of food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages, is restricted to the party room. The sale of
alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
10. Any damage to the furniture, finishing or equipment in the party room is the sole responsibility of the resident.
Charges for cleaning and necessary repairs will be levied against the corresponding unit.
11. Guests are not permitted to gather in the hallways outside the party room nor wander through the corridors and
grounds. The use of confetti, scotch tape or similar materials is not permitted in or around the building.
12. The resident is responsible for leaving the party room facilities, including kitchen and washrooms, as well as the
furniture and appliances in a clean condition. Party Room Check List must be completed and signed by superintendent
and resident before 10:00 pm on the day of the event.
13. The party room is not available for renting on Sundays, with limited exceptions, during the school year. The party room is not available for renting during the Christmas and New Year Holidays.